Drifter’s Hamburgers is not your typical “fast food” hamburger restaurant, so we are not looking for your typical franchisee. We’re interested in building long-term relationships with people who fit in well with our unique culture.
Ignite Your Passion – Have you ever thought of what it would be like to own your own business? Have you realized your long term goals for your future? Maybe the time is right for you, and yes, maybe, Drifter’s Hamburgers is just the business for you.
Would you like to:
- Be your own boss and have a passion for your occupation?
- Take your own bite out of the 65 billion dollar burger segment?
- Own a franchise where you are truly appreciated and supported?
- Own a franchise with a product that appeals to every demographic from early risers to late nighters and everyone in between?
- Open your own Drifter’s Hamburgers in your city?
What is Drifter’s Hamburgers looking for in a franchisee?
Answer: We look for candidates who have a passion for excellence. It’s helpful if the candidate has progressive experience in the restaurant industry. Drifter’s would be great for: a chain with underperforming stores, a restaurant group that would like to add a hamburger concept to their portfolio, a manager of a high volume restaurant who has more experience than money, a group of restaurant enthusiasts who see the potential of a low cost fast food hamburger franchise, or any person, or group of people, who just want to be in on the ground floor of something very special!
We seek Franchisees Who Are Service-Oriented
We are looking for franchisees who honestly care about the service that they provide to their most valuable asset – the customer.
Passionate About Our Brand
We seek franchisees who are obsessed with quality and attention to detail because they know that the little details count.
Ten simple steps to becoming a Drifter’s Hamburgers Franchisee
- Candidate goes online at www.driftershamburgers.com and fills out franchise information request form to obtain application and requirements via e-mail.
- Candidate fills out application and returns completed form to Drifter’s Franchising.
- Candidate participates in telephone interview to discuss interest and qualifications. It is best for candidate to have a detailed list of questions prepared for telephone interview.
- Drifter’s Franchising obtains candidate’s credit report and asset verification.
- If initial requirements are met, the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) is forwarded to candidate for review.
- Candidate signs and returns FDD receipt page to Drifter’s Franchising.
- Candidate conducts due diligence (legal counsel, information gathering, etc.).
- Candidate and Drifter’s Franchising schedule a discovery day. During the discovery day, candidate will meet key management personnel, eat some burgers, hang out, and obtain answers to any additional questions.
- Drifter’s Franchising reviews candidate’s qualifications and notifies candidate of results.
- If candidate is approved, the franchise agreement is signed and the candidate pays the initial franchise fee.
We believe that a Drifter’s Hamburgers is fairly priced and is one of the best deals in franchising today. We estimate the initial start-up costs to range from $130,000 to over $511,000 depending on several factors including build out and real estate costs.
- Franchise Fee: $30,000
- $25,000 each additional location
- Royalties: 4% of sales
- Advertising: 1% (local)
- Term of franchise: 10 years (with two 5 year options)
- Financing provided: No
- Training Period: 3-4 Weeks